- Artist Name: Pierre-Auguste Renoir, with Richard Guino (French, 1841-1919 and Spanish, 1980-1973)
- Title: Venus Victorious
- Date: 1914
- Medium: Bronze
- Edition: Edition of 5, Cast E
- Dimensions: 70 x 42 x 32 in. (177.8 x 106.7 x 81.3 cm)
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Art Foundation
- Accession Number: M.1969.16.S
- Copyright: © Norton Simon Art Foundation
Norton Simon Art Foundation.
Modern Sculpture from the Norton Simon, Inc. Museum of Art and the Norton Simon Foundation
- Pasadena Art Museum, 1972-08-01 to 1972-10-26
- Tancock, John, The Connoisseur, p. 238
- Sims, Patterson, Gaston Lachaise: a concentration of works from the permanent collection of the Whitney Museum of American Art, p. 12
- Campbell, Sara, Collector Without Walls: Norton Simon and His Hunt for the Best,2010, cat. 587 p. 315
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.