- Artist Name: Vassily Kandinsky (Russian, 1866–1944)
- Title: Lithograph No. III
- Date: 1925
- Medium: Lithograph on wove paper
- Edition: Edition of 50, No. 7
- Dimensions: comp: 10-3/8 x 7-1/2 in. (26.4x 19.1 cm); sheet: 18-7/8 x 13-5/8 in. (47.9 x 34.6 cm)
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Museum, The Blue Four Galka Scheyer Collection
- Accession Number: P.1953.210
- Copyright: © Norton Simon Museum
- Roethel, Hans Konrad, Kandinsky: Das graphische Werk,no. 187
- Campbell Abdo, Sara, Wassily Kandinsky, p. 25
- Grohmann, Will, Sélection, p. 29
- Barnett, Vivian Endicott, The Blue Four Collection at the Norton Simon Museum,no. 288 p. 245
- Wünsche, Isabel, Galka E. Scheyer and the Blue Four: Correspondence 1924 - 1945,fig. 43 p. 182
- The Blue Four Galka Scheyer Collection, Norton Simon Museum of Art at Pasadena,no. 255 pp. 96-97
Additional Artwork by Artist
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.