- Artist Name: Bruce Conner (American, 1933-2008)
- Title: Green Line
- Date: 1965
- Medium: Lithograph
- Dimensions: Sheet: 14 3/4 x 23 1/2 in. (37.47 x 59.69 cm.)
- Publisher: Tamarind Lithography Workshop, Inc.
- Printer: Kenneth Tyler
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Museum, Anonymous Gift
- Accession Number: P.1967.20.069
- Copyright: © 2018 Conner Family Trust, San Francisco / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York Reproduction, including downloading of ARS works is prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
Additional Artwork by Artist
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.