- Lyonel Feininger (American, 1871-1956)
- Watercolor, India ink and pencil on laid paper
- comp: 11-7/8 x 18-3/8 in. (30.2 x 46.7 cm); sheet: 12-2/8 x 18-3/4 in. (31.1 x 47.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Norton Simon Museum, Anonymous Gift
- Accession Number:
- © 2015 Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York / VG Bild-Kunst, Bonn Reproduction, including downloading of ARS works is prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
Lyonel Feininger, sold June 1950 to;
[Buchholz Gallery (Curt Valentin), New York;
Private collection, Beverly Hills, by early 1950s, gift 1973 to;
Pasadena Art Museum, 1973-1975;
Norton Simon Museum.
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via email. Requests can also be made by fax or mail.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.
|Telephone:||(626) 449-6840 x 3300|