- Artist Name: Edward Weston (American, 1886-1958)
- Title: Kelp
- Date: 1930
- Medium: Gelatin silver print
- Edition: 7/50
- Dimensions: Image: 7-1/2 x 9-5/8 in. (19.1 x 24.4 cm)
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Museum, The Blue Four Galka Scheyer Collection
- Accession Number: PH.1953.609d
- Copyright: © 2023 Center for Creative Photography, Arizona Board of Regents / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
A Precise Vision: Photography from the Galka Scheyer Collection
- Norton Simon Museum, 1994-09-22 to 1996-04-28
- The Blue Four Galka Scheyer Collection, Norton Simon Museum of Art at Pasadena,no. 455
- Barnett, Vivian Endicott, The Blue Four Collection at the Norton Simon Museum,no. 495 p. 479
- Conger, Amy, Edward Weston: Photographs from the Collection of the Center for Creative Photography,fig. 584/1930
- Gloria Williams, The Collectible Moment: Catalogue of Photographs in the Norton Simon Museum,2006, cat. 437 p. 272
Additional Artwork by Artist
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.