- Artist Name: Frederick Sommer (American, 1905-1999)
- Title: Untitled (Cut Paper)
- Date: 1963
- Medium: Gelatin silver print
- Dimensions: Image: 13-5/16 x 8-13/16 in. (33.8 x 22.4 cm)
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Museum, Gift of the Artist
- Accession Number: PH.1965.1.25
- Copyright: © Frederick and Frances Sommer Foundation
- Rexer, Lyle, The Edge of Vision: The Rise of Abstraction in Photography,2013, P.120
- Gloria Williams, The Collectible Moment: Catalogue of Photographs in the Norton Simon Museum,2006, cat. 367 p. 248
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.