- Artist Name: Paul Klee (Swiss, 1879-1940)
- Title: Tightrope Walker
- Date: 1923
- Medium: Color lithograph on Japanese wove paper
- Dimensions: comp: 17-3/8 x 10-1/2 in. (44.1 x 26.7 cm); sheet: 19 x 12-5/8 in. (48.3 x 32.1 cm)
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Museum, The Blue Four Galka Scheyer Collection
- Accession Number: P.1953.039
- Copyright: © Norton Simon Museum
30 Years of Painting, Water Colors, Drawings and Lithographs by Paul Klee
- Modern Institute of Art (Beverly Hills, California), 1948-09-03 to 1948-10-06
- Rosenthal, Mark, Arts Magazine, pp. 106-111
- Grohmann, Will, Paul Klee: Handzeichnungen 1921-1930, p. 38
- Paul Klee Catalogue Raisonné, Volume 4, 1923-1926,no. 3215 p. 107
- Barnett, Vivian Endicott, The Blue Four Collection at the Norton Simon Museum,no. 329 p. 310
- The Blue Four Galka Scheyer Collection, Norton Simon Museum of Art at Pasadena,no. 310 p. 131
- Kornfeld, Eberhard W., Verzeichnis des graphischen Werkes von Paul Klee,no. 95
- Soby, James Thrall, The Prints of Paul Klee,no. 27
Additional Artwork by Artist
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.