March 9, 2018
Enjoy free admission and extended hours at the Norton Simon Museum and other cultural destinations around Pasadena on ArtNight. Free shuttles transport you from site to site, making for a fun and easy way to experience the city’s remarkably rich arts community. More information and a complete list of participating venues can be found at www.artnightpasadena.org.
- Taking Shape: Degas as Sculptor
- Rembrandt: Prints “of a Particular Spirit”
- Rembrandt’s ‘Self Portrait at the Age of 34’ on loan from The National Gallery, London
- In Search of New Markets: Craft Traditions in Nineteenth-Century India
- Line & Color: The Nature of Ellsworth Kelly