Tickets to the Norton Simon Museum
The Norton Simon Museum is delighted to welcome you to our galleries and garden. Advance tickets are no longer required, but are recommended to expedite check-in. Members check-in at the membership desk (no reservations required). Tickets are released approximately one week prior to each one-month block.
Please review the visitation protocols and guidelines listed below before your visit. We look forward to seeing you soon.
|Monday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||12:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||12:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Please note our sculpture garden, café and store close at 4:45 p.m. (6:45 p.m. on Friday and Saturday). The final entry time for non-members or visitors without tickets is 4:15 p.m. (6:15 p.m. on Friday and Saturday).
Holiday Hours: The Museum is closed on Monday, December 25 (Christmas Day); and Monday, January 1 (New Year's Day/Rose Parade Day). The Museum closes at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 31 (New Year's Eve).
The Museum is open on Tuesday, December 26, and Wednesday, December 27, from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. (our regularly closed days).
Admission Fees & Tickets
|Seniors (ages 62 and above)||$15.00|
|Children (ages 18 and under)||Free|
|Students with valid I.D.||Free|
Admission is free for all visitors the first Friday of every month from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. Unless otherwise stated, events are free with admission and no reservations are required
The Museum also offers free admission to active military personnel (valid ID is required), museum colleagues (business card or staff badge is required), members of AAM and ICOM (membership card is required), members of the media (business card or staff badge is required), holders of the EBT card, visitors who are legally blind, and caregivers accompanying visitors with disabilities.
Advance tickets are no longer required, but are recommended to expedite check-in. Members check-in at the membership desk (no reservations required).
- Advance tickets are no longer required, but are recommended to expedite check-in.
- Our general admission tickets will be sold for a specific day but not a specific entry time.
- We will release tickets one month at a time.
- If you become sick or are unable to visit the museum, you may still redeem your ticket up to 4 weeks from the original visit date.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- If you qualify for one of our “free admission” categories, you must bring proof of eligibility with you at check-in.
- Groups of more than 15 guests are not permitted at this time.
- Tickets can only be reserved or purchased for one visit per order.
Questions? Please email [email protected].
Covid-19 Protocols & Guidelines(Updated 9/1/22)
- Face coverings are strongly recommended when in indoor areas of the Museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- Maintain a physical distance with people outside your group of at least 6 ft.
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell or have had contact with a person with Covid-19 symptoms.*
- To expedite entry, purchase tickets in advance (members do not need to reserve tickets in advance).
- Wash your hands frequently; hand sanitizing stations are available in select areas of the museum.
- Groups of more than 15 guests are not permitted.
* Covid-19 symptoms include a fever of 100° or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, headache, muscle ache, a new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
In addition to our Covid-19 protocols, we have instituted the following changes:
- Audio tours can be accessed via personal mobile devices; please remember to bring your own headphones to use in our galleries.
- Our coat check is limited. Please leave all bags, purses or other carried items larger than 11” x 15” at home or in your vehicle. They will not be permitted in the galleries or garden.
- The final entry time for non-members or visitors without tickets is 45 minutes before the Museum closes.