Tickets to the Norton Simon Museum
The Norton Simon Museum is delighted to welcome you back to our galleries and garden once again. Due to capacity restrictions, we strongly encourage you to reserve your tickets in advance. Tickets are released approximately one week prior to each two-week block.
Prior to your visit, please review our Covid-19 Protocols & Guidelines, which will be strictly enforced.
|Monday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Seniors (ages 62 and above)||$12.00|
|Children (ages 18 and under)||Free|
|Students with valid I.D.||Free|
The Museum also offers free admission to active military personnel (valid ID is required), museum colleagues (business card or staff badge is required), members of AAM and ICOM (membership card is required), members of the media (business card or staff badge is required) and holders of the EBT card.
- Members do not need to reserve tickets in advance. Simply check in at our membership desk upon arrival.
- Please plan on arriving no earlier than ten minutes before your ticket time.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- If you become sick or are unable to visit the museum, please email [email protected] to cancel. Members can cancel directly on our website. Refunds are given for cancellations made no later than one day after the ticket time.
- If you qualify for one of our “free admission” categories, you must bring proof of eligibility with you at check-in.
- Groups of more than six guests are not permitted at this time.
- Due to capacity restrictions, tickets are highly recommended, even if you qualify for one of our free admission categories (see above). Proof of eligibility will be required at check-in.
- Tickets can only be reserved for one visit per order.
Covid-19 Protocols & Guidelines
The health and safety of our visitors and staff is very important to us. These protocols will be strictly enforced.
- Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times, even if you’ve been vaccinated.
- Maintain a physical distance with people outside your group of at least 6 ft.
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell or have had contact with a person with Covid-19 symptoms.*
- Occupancy throughout the galleries and gardens is limited. To ensure entry, we strongly encourage you to purchase or reserve tickets in advance. Please plan on arriving no earlier than ten minutes before your ticket time.
- Handwashing is encouraged, and hand sanitizing stations are available in select areas of the museum.
- Groups of more than six guests are not permitted. Onsite instruction is not allowed.
* Covid-19 symptoms include a fever of 100° or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, headache, muscle ache, a new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
In addition to our Covid-19 protocols, we have instituted the following temporary changes:
- Our theater remains closed.
- Drinking fountains are unavailable. Water is available for purchase in our garden café.
- In-person programming and tours, audio guides and printed brochures are temporarily suspended.
- Our coat check is limited. Please leave all bags, purses or other carried items larger than 11” x 15” at home or in your vehicle. They will not be permitted in the galleries or garden.