Tickets to the Norton Simon Museum
The Norton Simon Museum is delighted to welcome you to our galleries and garden. To expedite entry, we encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance. Tickets are released approximately one week prior to each one-month block.
Prior to your visit, please review our Covid-19 Protocols & Guidelines, which will be strictly enforced.
|Monday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||12:00 - 5:00 p.m.|
12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Please note our sculpture garden, café and store close at 4:45 p.m. The final entry time for non-members or visitors without tickets is 4:15 p.m.
Admission Fees & Tickets
|Seniors (ages 62 and above)||$12.00|
|Children (ages 18 and under)||Free|
|Students with valid I.D.||Free|
The Museum also offers free admission to active military personnel (valid ID is required), museum colleagues (business card or staff badge is required), members of AAM and ICOM (membership card is required), members of the media (business card or staff badge is required) and holders of the EBT card.
Advance tickets are no longer required, but are recommended to expedite check-in. Members check-in at the membership desk (no reservations required).
- Advance tickets are no longer required, but are recommended to expedite check-in.
- Our general admission tickets will be sold for a specific day but not a specific entry time.
- We will release tickets one month at a time.
- If you become sick or are unable to visit the museum, you may still redeem your ticket up to 4 weeks from the original visit date.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- If you qualify for one of our “free admission” categories, you must bring proof of eligibility with you at check-in.
- Groups of more than six guests are not permitted at this time.
- Tickets can only be reserved or purchased for one visit per order.
Questions? Please email [email protected].
Covid-19 Protocols & Guidelines (Updated 3/24/22)
- Face coverings are strongly recommended when in indoor areas of the Museum, regardless of vaccination status.
- Maintain a physical distance with people outside your group of at least 6 ft.
- Stay home if you’re feeling unwell or have had contact with a person with Covid-19 symptoms.*
- To expedite entry, purchase tickets in advance (members do not need to reserve tickets in advance).
- Wash your hands frequently; hand sanitizing stations are available in select areas of the museum.
- Groups of more than 12 guests are not permitted.
* Covid-19 symptoms include a fever of 100° or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, chills, headache, muscle ache, a new loss of taste or smell, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea.
In addition to our Covid-19 protocols, we have instituted the following temporary changes:
- Drinking fountains are unavailable. Water is available for purchase in our garden café.
- In-person programming and tours are temporarily suspended.
- Our coat check is limited. Please leave all bags, purses or other carried items larger than 11” x 15” at home or in your vehicle. They will not be permitted in the galleries or garden.