Buddha Shakyamuni sits in a classic meditation pose with eyes half-shut and one hand resting on top of the other on the sole of his right foot.
Relax into this pose and take a few moments for yourself. Explore deep breathing to calm your mind and bring relaxation to your body.
• Focus on your breath as you inhale through your nose for four counts.
• Focus on your breath as you exhale through your nose for six counts
• Repeat, and as you inhale, breathe in calm
• Exhale and breathe out ease
• Breathe in calm
• Exhale ease
• Sit quietly and notice how you feel