Profile of a Lady
- Giovanni Ambrogio da Predis (Italian, 1455-1522)
- late 15th - early 16th century
- Tempera on sheepskin on panel
- comp: 22-1/2 x 11-13/16 in. (57.2 x 28.4 cm); panel: 23-3/16 x 12-5/8 in. (58.9 x 32.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- The Norton Simon Foundation
- Accession Number:
- © The Norton Simon Foundation
Charles Timbal (1821-1880), Paris, acquired in Italy before 1865.
Gustave Dreyfus (1837-1914), Paris, to;
[Duveen Bros., New York, stock #30107, sold 1965 to];
The Norton Simon Foundation.
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via email. Requests can also be made by fax or mail.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.
|Telephone:||(626) 449-6840 x 3300|