- Artist Name: Northern European
- Title: Flying Mercury
- Date: c. 1620
- Medium: Bronze
- Dimensions: 27 in. (68.6 cm)
- Credit Line: The Norton Simon Foundation
- Accession Number: F.1965.1.110.S
- Copyright: © The Norton Simon Foundation
Clarence H. Mackay, Harbor Hill, Long Island.
[Duveen Bros., New York; stock no. 27970, sold 1965 to;]
The Norton Simon Foundation.
- Baltimore Museum of Art, 1926 to
- Radcliffe, Anthony, Netherlandish Mannerism: Papers given at a symposium in Nationalmuseum Stockholm, September 21-22, 1984, pp. 105-106
- Campbell, Sara, Collector Without Walls: Norton Simon and His Hunt for the Best,2010, cat. D80 p. 447
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.