Edition of 50
- Artist Name: Pablo Picasso (Spanish, 1881-1973)
- Title: Suite Vollard, 1939, Paris: Two Women Looking at a Sculpted Head
- Date: March 21, 1933
- Medium: Etching
- Edition: Edition of 50
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 x 7-3/4 in. (26.7 x 19.7 cm)
- Credit Line: The Norton Simon Foundation
- Accession Number: F.1969.46.042.G
- Copyright: © Estate of Pablo Picasso / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
Picasso: Graphic Magician, Prints from the Norton Simon Museum
- Iris & B. Gerald Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University, 1999-01-24 to 1999-03-28
- Toledo Museum of Art, 1999-11-07 to 2000-01-16
- Norton Simon Museum, 2000-04-12 to 2000-09-04
- Campbell, Sara, Collector Without Walls: Norton Simon and His Hunt for the Best,2010, cat. 703 p. 329
- Fryberger, Betsy G. and Gloria Williams, Clinton Adams, David Carrier, and Pat Gilmour, Picasso: Graphic Magician, Prints from the Norton Simon Museum, pp. 56, 123
- Bloch, Georges, Pablo Picasso, Catalogue de l'oeuvre grave et lithographie 1904-1967,nos. 134-233 pp. 56-76
- Parke-Bernet Galleries, Modern and Old Master Prints,no. 230, repr. in part.
- Fischer Fine Art Ltd., Picasso, The Vollard Suite of 100 Etchings 1930-1937,nos. 1-100 pp. 19-31
Additional Artwork by Artist
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.