Tauromaquia: Another Way of Hunting on Foot (Otro Modo de Cazar Á Pie)
- Francisco de Goya y Lucientes (Spanish, 1746-1828)
- Etching, burnished aquatint, drypoint, and burin, with the number, before additional burnishing, in black ink on laid paper
- plate: 24.5 x 35 cm. (9 5/8 x 13 3/4 in); sheet: 43.3 x 31.7 cm. (17 1/16 x 12 1/2 in)
- Credit Line:
- The Norton Simon Foundation
- Accession Number:
- © The Norton Simon Foundation
Edward James Foundation (sale, London, Sotheby’s, 25 March 1976, lot 52, to);
The Norton Simon Foundation.
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via email. Requests can also be made by fax or mail.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.
|Telephone:||(626) 449-6840 x 3300|