- Artist Name: Henry Moore (English, 1898-1986)
- Title: Relief No. 1
- Date: 1959
- Medium: Bronze
- Edition: Edition of 6, Cast No. 1
- Dimensions: 87 1/8 x 50 1/2 x 21 in. (221.3 x 128.3 x 53.3 cm)
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Art Foundation
- Accession Number: M.1969.29.S
- Copyright: © The Henry Moore Foundation / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
M. Knoedler and Co., Inc., New York, sold 1969-07-14 to:
Norton Simon Art Foundation.
Henry Moore Fifteen Bronzes: From the Collections of the Norton Simon Foundation and the Norton Simon, Inc. Museum of Art
- New Orleans, New Orleans Museum of Art, 1973-12-03 to 1974-10-23
- Russell, John, Henry Moore,fig. 183 p. 178
- Hedgecoe, John, Henry Moore, p. 391
- Sculpture, Murals and Fountains at HemisFair '68,fig. 69
- Grohmann, Will, Henry Moore,pls. 190-191 p. 228
- Campbell, Sara, Collector Without Walls: Norton Simon and His Hunt for the Best,2010, cat. 662 p. 324
- Grohmann, Will, The Art of Henry Moore,pls. 190-191 p. 232
- Henry Moore: Sculpture and Drawings, 1955-1964,no. 450, pls. 72, 73
- Read, Herbert, Henry Moore: A Study of His Life and Work,pl. 210 p. 224
Additional Artwork by Artist
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.