Tauromaquia: The Very Skilful Student of Falces, Wrapped in His Cape, Tricks the Bull with the Play of His Body (El Diestrísimo Estudiante de Falces, Embozado Burla al Toro con sus Quiebros)
- Francisco de Goya y Lucientes (Spanish, 1746-1828)
- Etching, burnished aquatint, lavis, drypoint, and burin on laid paper
- plate: 25 x 35.5 cm. (9 13/16 x 14 in); sheet: 30.1 x 43.1 cm. (11 7/8 x 16 15/16 in)
- Credit Line:
- Norton Simon Art Foundation
- Accession Number:
- © Norton Simon Art Foundation
Mrs. D. W. Hargreaves (sale, London,Christie’s, 3 July 1974, lot 117, to);
Norton Simon Art Foundation.
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via email. Requests can also be made by fax or mail.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.
|Telephone:||(626) 449-6840 x 3300|