Copies after Velázquez: Barbarroxa (Pernia)
- Francisco de Goya y Lucientes (Spanish, 1746-1828)
- Etching, aquatint, burin & roulette on heavy laid paper with engraved letters
- plate: 28 x 16.5 cm. (11 x 6 1/2 in); sheet: 41.7 x 32.2 cm. (16 7/16 x 12 11/16 in)
- Credit Line:
- Norton Simon Art Foundation
- Accession Number:
- © Norton Simon Art Foundation
(Sale, London, Sotheby’s, 1–2 November 1978, lot 45);
[P. & D. Colnaghi, London, sold 14 December 1978, to];
Norton Simon Art Foundation.
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via email. Requests can also be made by fax or mail.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.
|Telephone:||(626) 449-6840 x 3300|