- Artist Name: Pablo Picasso (Spanish, 1881-1973)
- Title: Bacchanal with Young Goat and Onlooker
- Date: 1959
- Medium: Linocut
- Edition: Edition of 50, No. 14
- Dimensions: comp: 21 x 25-1/4 in. (53.3 x 64.1 cm); sheet: 24-1/2 x 29-1/2 in. (62.2 x 74.9 cm)
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Art Foundation, Gift of Mr. Norton Simon
- Accession Number: M.1979.69.12.G
- Copyright: © Estate of Pablo Picasso / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
Campbell, Sara, Collector Without Walls: Norton Simon and His Hunt for the Best, cat. 171 p. 266
Additional Artwork by Artist
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.