- John Chamberlain (American, 1927-2011)
- Assemblage: metal, paper and cloth on pressed board
- 11-7/8 x 11-7/8 x 4-3/8 in. (30.2 x 30.7 x 11.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Norton Simon Museum, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Michael Blankfort
- Accession Number:
- © 2017 Fairweather & Fairweather LTD / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York Reproduction, including downloading of ARS works is prohibited by copyright laws and international conventions without the express written permission of Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York
Dr. and Mrs. Nathan Alpers, Los Angeles, to;
Mr. and Mrs. Michael Blankfort, gift 1969 to;
Pasadena Art Museum, Pasadena, 1969-1975;
Norton Simon Museum, Pasadena.
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via email. Requests can also be made by fax or mail.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.
|Telephone:||(626) 449-6840 x 3300|