- Artist Name: Ansel Adams (American, 1902-1984)
- Title: Aspens, New Mexico
- Date: 1958
- Medium: Gelatin silver print
- Dimensions: Image: 10-1/8 x 13 in. (25.7 x 33 cm)
- Credit Line: Norton Simon Museum, Gift of the Artist
- Accession Number: PH.1969.75
- Copyright: © 2008 Ansel Adams Publishing Rights Trust
- King, Pamela J., Los Angeles Herald Examiner, pp. E-1, E-8
- Gloria Williams, The Collectible Moment: Catalogue of Photographs in the Norton Simon Museum,2006, cat. 9 p. 117
Additional Artwork by Artist
Image reproduction permission may be granted for scholarly or arts related commercial use. All image requests, regardless of their intended purpose, should be submitted via the reproduction request form.
Images may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Additional permission may be required.
Approved requests for the reproduction of an image will receive a contract detailing all fees and conditions of use of the image. Upon receipt of both the signed contract and full payment, the Office of Rights and Reproductions will provide the image. A complimentary copy of the published material must be provided to the Norton Simon Museum.