March 8, 2019
Enjoy free admission and extended hours at the Norton Simon Museum and other cultural destinations around Pasadena on ArtNight. Free shuttles transport you from site to site, making for a fun and easy way to experience the city’s remarkably rich arts community. More information and a complete list of participating venues can be found at www.artnightpasadena.org.
- Paul Gauguin's 'The Swineherd,' 1888, on loan from LACMA
- Saint Sebastian: Anatomy of a Sculpture
- All Consuming: Art and the Essence of Food
- Word as Image
- Benevolent Beings: Buddhas and Bodhisattvas from South and Southeast Asia
- I Saw It: Francisco de Goya, Printmaker