March 8, 2019
Enjoy free admission and extended hours at the Norton Simon Museum and other cultural destinations around Pasadena on ArtNight. Free shuttles transport you from site to site, making for a fun and easy way to experience the city’s remarkably rich arts community. More information and a complete list of participating venues can be found at www.artnightpasadena.org.
- Once Upon a Tapestry: Woven Tales of Helen and Dido
- Titian’s 'Portrait of a Lady in White,' c. 1561, on loan from the Gemäldegalerie Alte Meister, Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden
- The Sweetness of Life: Three 18th-Century French Paintings from The Frick Collection
- AIR LAND SEA: A Lithographic Suite by William Crutchfield
- By Day & by Night: Paris in the Belle Époque